Early wall suggestions?

Naturally, I saw dnd, immediately subscribed, and stayed up all night playing. Now, I’ve got a pile of lvl 4 heroes who cant move forward, cant move back. Adventure missions are far higher lvl than my heroes. PvP only awards trophies (not gold), and I can’t help but wonder if I subscribed too soon. Can’t seem to farm anything at this level. Do I really just have to sit and wait for all of these chests to open? Please say there is a better solution that I am missing. Thanks

Subscribing helps a little VIP grants extra gold and gear and every now again secrete rooms give a decent rewards, secrete room are random when doing dungeons.
Challenges is better for XP, Gold and Gear most days there an event that X2 rewards take advantage of X2.
Not much you can do about timers on chest unless you want to spend valuable gems to open chest earlier, every 4 hour you have a chance to open a free chest, gold is a killer in DnD I recommend spending gems on gold in store.
No matter what level your heroes or how far you progress in the game there is much grinding and the gear requirements needing to level heroes gets excessive.
Just when I think I got this game figured out whaa la hit with new surprise DnD game can also be renamed to Mental Case at times this game is doing my head in.

1 Like

Thanks. I dont mind grinding, I just felt like it was pretty early on to be stuck already. Using gems for gold is good advice.

Once you get through the 4-wall the next comes around lvl 10 on your characters. I broke the 4-wall with some Tapjoy gems.

1 Like

Good to know that i didnt just screw it up lol thanks

Being able to sell extra gear without waiting for it to come up as an offer would be a huge help

1 Like

Selling gear is another way of getting gold, once your heroes get to level 9 you going to need the gear to level up heroes as the XP is a lot, holding onto the gear you already have as well as doing dungeons every little bit helps to gain XP, it is disappointing that gold is very minimal so selling gear for gold my opinion is not recommended however you signed up to play so play DnD the way you see how it benefits you.

1 Like

Yes, that makes sense. So you guys level up your gear even if you know you wont use it because of the xp at higher levels too? Good to know. I was thinking it probably wasnt as helpful as the levels increase. Good to know.

1 Like

Never sell gear imo. Common item level-up requirements shoot up to 1000 by item L12. The xp reward for levelling them is gigantic though, even for common items.

1 Like

I agree. In fact, I am wondering what came over me when I suggested it… using gear for xp is the obvious choice. I must have been weary from battle and not thinking clearly lol

I need more gold… need 7k to level up squint for the board just for that juicy 9k exp, granted she would still need 10k to level lol

Bard… damn autocorrect