Earned incubator glitch or hack

Last night I was battling and got to a match that glitched, opponents hp was flashing 0 and I was unable to switch out. Unsure what was happening I powered my phone off. When I powered back on and reopened the app it showed I won, but the opponent name showed “Opponent Name” instead of guest or who they actually were. I was awarded two 3 hour incubators instead of one. I play again and win a 15 min and when it loaded it turned the other existing 3 hr into a 15 min. Has anyone had this happen and how do I fix it? My trophy count doesn’t seem right, but I can’t confirm until tonight after work when I have time to battle again. Thanks for reading and any help is appreciated.

Hey Kodiakhunter1, It sounds like you could be having connection issues, also an “Opponent Name” usually means that our staff is reviewing their name. Try some of the troubleshooting steps here and see if it helps with the connection: Lost a battle I was winning
If you’re still having problems after trying those steps, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

My connection was good at the house. Odd that the incubators were changing when another was accumulated. I will try to win a battle or two tonight to see if it happens again. I will screen shot if it does. Thanks!