EastCoast Looking for 2 Active Players!

EastCoast is looking for 2 friendly/active players!
We are constantly improving whether it be doing better in the championship (Tier 9 Last Championship), completing Alliance missions faster (10/10 by Saturday), and complete all raids each week (helping everyone complete them at least once!). One area we are still developing is our sanctuaries. We aim to make sure everyone gets a vote on what dinos are in the sanctuary. Only sanctuaries started by the alliance leaders or officers are allowed. We just started a shared sanctuary with multiple alliances and are expecting to see great results from it! We have a friendly group that is competitive but everyone is chill and just looking to enjoy the game with other people. Any bad vibes are dealt with.
Our discord is our pride and joy, giving tons of updates, showing player progress each week, and offering a ton of tools to help you improve in-game!
So if you’re interested in joining or if you have any questions, DM me on discord at PenguiAlex#3461. Please don’t try to message me here, I will not answer quickly if at all. Just using this to get the word out!
See below for some more details!

A post was merged into an existing topic: EastCoast Looking for 5 Active Players!