Easter discounts?

Does anybody know if there usually are Easter discounts? Last Easter I was too low on resources to pay attention…

I don’t really know… last Easter I was on holiday, so I didn’t play. But I don’t think so, I mean there wasn’t a valentines one? Was there?

Yeah, they normally have an egg hatching event.

The discount has varied over the years though.

3 Likes

Do you know if there are extra discounts on hatching?

Really? Thanks for letting me know!

Relative to VIP, sometimes, one year it was either 10 or 15% for everyone, so not worth it for VIP.

Has been 20%/40% VIP in the past too.

I hope they make some kind of announcement soon, but maybe they want to surprise us on Sunday. I hope we get discounts on hatching, shorter times for the 6 hour card pack, and no crashes in the game.

Just an FYI, we’re getting an additional x2 LPs for packs right now. I don’t know if there’s going to be any special discount, but it would be a good time to buy 10K VIP packs to get an additional x2 LPs back

I’m guessing it’ll last through Sunday, but no guarantees, just a guess.

@Keith are you allowed to tell us how long the x2 LPs will last and if we should be aware of any special discounts this weekend?

7 Likes

Didn’t see anybody posting what they got from the 10K VIP packs… so isn’t the offer good enough?

I opened 37 packs
With double lps the 10K pack costs 7400 as 2600 are returned after opening the pack
Here is what I got

7 Likes

I guess less are returned for non-VIPs.

1300 back for non-vip’s
Now hoping for Wednesday’s double discount to speed hatch them🤑

4 Likes

This is my plan right now as well, buy and speed hatch. Very busy today though.

1 Like

I think I’m turning into Scrooge… I opened 10 packs, and then starting wondering if 1300 LPs back per pack is good enough discount for non-VIPs. The 20% discount last October was better. My cenozoic lineup will get some help at least.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t count on getting better discount than this one very soon. Also, are you willing to wait until October (or so) just to (maybe) get additional 5%?
I have spent every LP I saved as that looked like acceptable discount (I only left 20ish K in case Proceratosaurus will be offered for 11.000 LP in TH).
But then again: your strategy might differ from mine and your game could benefit more if you wait…

Well, I’m wavering a lot here, so that’s why I’m posting. To get advice. October a lot of people posted what they got after opening packs. Since almost nobody is posting this time, I was wondering maybe it’s not a good offer after all, at least for non-VIPs. If somebody can tell me that there most likely will not be a new offer in the next months, then ok. But it’s very annoying if I use all my LPs and then a better offer appear in the very close future.

Yeah, that would be a major bummer :face_with_hand_over_mouth: . But I don’t thing anyone can guarantee it for sure - it’s a risk which you can accept or not. I would (and already have) accept it, but I am not in position that VIP creatures makes too much of an impact to my lineup… So, good luck with what ever you choose :+1:

Can someone direct towards the discounts thread? Wanna know when the egg hatch discounts happen.

It is now. 30%

Do you know where the chart is?