Ludia Forums

Easter event! Feathery friends!

Easter event - feathery friends! :cherry_blossom::blossom::sunflower::egg::hatching_chick:

This is a suggestion and an idea for an upcoming easter event! It’s march really soon, so easter is not really too far away! Anyway! Since easter is a lot about chickens, why not base the event on the feathery beasts of jurassic world!
Since it’s no ordinary event i put in some uniques!

What do you think? Any good improvment ideas?:grinning::+1:

5 Likes

I actually thought it was real for like 30 secs … lol

5 Likes

May sound Dumb, but im kinda proud of this Quick edit!

Not gonna lie, I thought this was real :disappointed_relieved:

Maybe shorten the rare days down to two so the uniques can get their own day maybe? Commons would be Monday, rares Tuesday & Wednesday, epics Thursday & Friday, Legendaries Saturday Uniques Sunday? I only say this cause imagine how hard it’ll be to look for the specific dinosaur you want only on that one day. Especially with the lack of Green Drops.

2 Likes

Cool, but i have serious doubts they’ll ever give more than 1 try on a unique.

Can take a good guess but think the easter event will have alot to do with the poll we did about our 3 favourite uniques

The names are a bit messed up? But yes I like the idea, although shouldnt the uniques be the unique chickens? Dilorach and Erlidom? Also we should get darwin kinda becuz its somewhat of a chicken and mainly because we all need darwin…

1 Like

I’d certainly be up for that.