Ludia Forums

Edaphocevia or dodocevia?

im in marshes and i need a gud legendary who can carry me on, everyone saying dodocevia is better than edaph but im facing a lot of indoms, dodo cant do much damage to indom while edaph does a min of 2k with cloak on, tell me who should i work on

Dodocevia

10char

2 Likes

This debate is exactly why Dodocevia should have been a unique hybrid of Edaphocevia in the first place.

12 Likes

hmm, ludia should have done that

1 Like

Dodo all day!!

Originally I thought it was.

2 Likes

What could have been :pensive:

Why couldn’t ludia just do this instead of making the common have 3 hybrids? It kinda worries me how ludia is begging to make some creatures DNA needed everywhere to unlock everything, like carno, mammoth, the common lizard dog, etc.

8 Likes

Yeah they keep spreading the dinos with existing hybrids too thin, while others are being ignored at the same time.

1 Like

Your design is so cool too! But it wouldn’t even need to look that different: just take the current Dodocevia and slap a sail on it :joy:

2 Likes

Agreed, would be nice if there could be a few extra feathers so it’s not a Thanksgiving Turkey, but that would work perfectly!!!
And as you said, there are so many neglected creatures, even hybrids its somewhat annoying, there have been so many opportunities for these “rejects” to get some love but no, these creatures need to have all the hybrids

2 Likes