Ludia Forums

Edaphosaurus (File 01 artistic concept)

These are dinosaur concept teasers that should be coming to JWTG!
Let’s start with the first!
Ladies and gentlemen, here is the EDAPHOSAURUS!!!

Edaphosaurus

DNA cost: 170
Here are the statistics:

Level 10

Healt: 70
Damage: 22
Ferocity: 140

Level 20

Healt:150
Damage:31
Ferocity:249

Level 30

Healt:180
Damage:56
Ferocity:359

Level 40

Healt:270
Damage:84
Ferocity:539

Do you want this creature added?
  • Yes
  • Nop

0 voters

Which creature would you like to come out?
  • New rare carnivore with a new animation!
  • A new super rare herbivore gen 2!
  • A new legendary tournament pterosaur!

0 voters

1 Like

Wasnt edaphosaur a herbivore?

Woolly rhino has the Savannah animation so they could just make edaphosaur a herbivore and give it the dimetrodon animation

4 Likes

Yes, but since it is similar to dimetrodon and has the same animation I thought it would be better to make it carnivorous!

He does have a herbivore eating animation in jwa but otherwise kept the dimetrodon animation. A way how he can be a carnivore here is simply making him a herbivore the same way they made wolly rhino a snow creature although every other rhino creature is savanah

3 Likes

I put it carnivorous because it looks like a carnivore and I like it that way!
Also it takes me an hour to change the sign from carnivore to herbivore!
I think I’ll leave it like this!

Yes. I also don’t think they will make that wolly rhino environment swap with any creature again

1 Like

However changing the sign of the Woolly Rhino into snow was a good move by Ludia because they wanted to make it similar to the Mammuth!

Yes. Perhaps we get more other Commons. My predictions would be homalocephale (pachy/para animation), dilong (dilophosaurus animation), Siamosaurus (spinosaurus animation), Peteinosaurus (dimordactylus animation), Rutiodon (crocodile animation), sebecus (kaprosuchus animation), Pinacosaurus (ankylosaurus animation), Maiasaura (iguanodon animation) and camarasaurus (Brachiosaurus animation)

2 Likes

Tommy Paoli:
A new super rare herbivore gen 2.
Me:
Instantly thinks of Ankylo gen 2

1 Like

You might think right!

Finally… a common…

1 Like

If we get Utah raptor Gen 2, We can have Spinoraptor Gen 2

1 Like

Or Spinotharaptor from jwa

2 Likes

1 Like

@Antwan, Are you trying to make it like the Indoraptor? (Indoraptor Has Rex and raptor DNA, But they just add an extra dose of raptor DNA, and spinoraptor Has spinosaurus DNA and Utah raptor DNA, But you can add an extra does of raptor DNA for spinotahraptor.

1 Like

I’m really hoping for Spino raptor Gen 2, I’m also really hoping for Utah raptor Gen 2

1 Like

No, spinotharaptor is a hybrid of utahraptor and spinosaurus in jurassic world alive, another game made by ludia.

1 Like

Oh sorry, it’s because JW:TG’s Spino is made by fusing Utah and Spino as well, So I thought it has some extra Utah DNA

1 Like