Edaphosaurus Stats and Evolutions

Hi guys and gals. Here are the stats for Edaphosaurus at Levels 10/20/30/40:

Here are all the Evolutions for this creature:

Here is a better quality picture of this creature maxed out in photo mode:

What do you all this of this one?

I think the 2nd Evolution is better than the 3rd Evolution, which may actually be a mistake.

Otherwise it’s okay to me… I was hoping for a new pterosaur but this is still a pretty cool-looking design.

15 Likes

They did the same thing with our friend bagpipe.

4 Likes

Cool, thanks for this as always @DantheMan . I love the design of this one.

2 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that too! I wonder if there’s some kind of a behind-the-scenes issue causing problems in development.

2 Likes

I like his design but I think I would have preferred for them to have kept him black and just added dark green throughout the evolutions.

I’m not sure why y’all think the 2nd and 3rd evolution are mixed up because they obviously aren’t.
The third evolution looks similar to the second but the stripes are more bold and the stripes on the back are added. The stripes on his back are also in the final evolution so it’s in the right order.

2 Likes

@Keith or @Ned is this the new standard for the resource rewards for unlocking the evolutions? Meaning nothing for evos 1 and 2 and then reduced rewards for evos 3 and 4?

8 Likes

I have asked the team waiting for a response

5 Likes

the evolution rewards are incorrect, the team will fix it, i believe it will take an update to be fixed.

10 Likes

Pretty awesome. I’ll max mine out later this week. The fourth evolution creature fact seems to indicate that this guy is actually an herbivore.

1 Like

Those better be some veggies inside

3 Likes

there is actually nothing in carnivore feeder things. I guess they are airavores.

2 Likes

It’s level 40 looks really cool, I feel sad now that I didn’t even do one battle in the tournament.

2 Likes

I did only three and stopped.

2 Likes

This Dino is an actual tank. Without hybirds, this guy would have the most HP in the entire game.

2 Likes

No, there’s 4 Dinos that aren’t hybrids or super hybrids that have more health. 2 vip creatures and 2 tournament creatures but they are aquatics, so he has the highest health of all non-hybrid and non-super hybrid jurassics in the game.

1 Like

Apatosaurus goes brrr

5 Likes