What

7 Likes

Those stats are fascinating…

8 Likes

It’s the Einiosaurus/Eryops of carnivores

11 Likes

Wasn’t expecting this rig getting a tank

1 Like

A Herb/Carno? Flip a coin. The heat is on. A quick search on Google says it is a Herb. Anyway, I’m sure Ludia did their research. Another carnivore for the park.

2 Likes

Yet It was released as a carnivore because why? Because ludia. Anyways There’s a slightly stronger version of secodonto up for grabs this weekend. Might not go for it however.

2 Likes

Those stats are awesome. It’s like an exaggerated version of Secodontosaurus. I couldn’t have been happier for a carno to have stats like these.

3 Likes

Well I was expecting it to be part of a hybrid with bagpipe but with these stats I guess not

2 Likes

9 Likes

You are so lucky, you faced it already!? it looks nice, similar color to iguanosuachus or inguanodon. I’m going to unlock it and max it for sure

2 Likes

Yeah I like how it looks too, and that isn’t even the final evolution. I’m fairly new to the game so a level 31-40 would unbalance my lineup but I’m definitely going to make several level 20s and max it later when I jump up in ferocity.

3 Likes

I’ll keep a few at level 20 for tourneys since it’ll have similar stats to a level 10 apatosaurus. Excellent for a tank in tourney runs.

Tank carnivore interesting.Will try to place in Dom.Would like to have in my roster.
Hope it wont be such ferocious tourney like the last one.
If i succeeded will probably use like herbs tank or Tanycolagreus carnivore vip.

uh…i think that’s it

6 Likes

I hope it gets hybridized with bageherpeton. That would look pretty cool.

1 Like

It looks like a modern day iguana combined with dimetrodon

2 Likes

I faced it too looks amazing

12 Likes

First run done.
And some decent rewards.
Got 2 1k DNA and 3 500 DNA plus the pack along the way.

3 Likes