Edaphosaurus Tournament 5/30/2022-5/31/2022 (LEGENDARY)

And, finally (according to all reports), we are back again for the FINAL one day tournament, with Edaphy! (Please forgive me if I’m wrong). So, here is our new, and final, thread, dealing with legendary creatures. At last, this one will almost feel like a normal tournament (but, no unlock… :frowning: ) This weekend is interesting, but requires a lot of grinding. Are you a grinder?

RULE: LEGENDARY (Let them creatures run wild!)
One copy of the creature (NO UNLOCK)

FTmqgcQWAAAa380

6 Likes

Thanks @Andy_wan_kenobi for recommending to put these into separate threads. You were right. Each tournament requires different strategies. Enjoy your battles.

5 Likes

A shame that there’s no unlock. I come back to the game after 1 month and there’s a new amphibian hybrid but I realise too late and didn’t do the bage tourney. Shame :frowning_face:

1 Like

It will be interesting to see how the trophies go with this and if we will be relegated to low trophies for the first handful of battles with not being able to bring low level creatures relatively.

3 Likes

The very first battle of this tournament. Definitely a good start.

3 Likes

Wow. That’s a tough match to start on…

2 Likes

3 fights (32 points each)
Never changed league
Stuck in hatchling place 1 since the 1st fight

5 Likes

@Keith , @Ned @Daven

Is the Hatchling ceiling supposed to be above 100 trophies?

7 Likes

I’ll stop here until they fix it
Not worth it

3 Likes

Exactly as you’re saying, it’s not worth it. I stopped playing the tournament after the seeing that even a third fight was impossible for hatchling dinos. I’m very busy with IRL stuff so I’m definitely gonna skip this one.

1 Like

What a boo boo. Looks like we are stuck in Hatchling. Maybe you can give us our Boss statue now?? I hope so! Anyway, I hope they either fix it, give us all the prize, or just let us get 700 in Hatchling!

The last time this happened, once the tournament was fixed, players settled into the appropriate Leauge based on trophies earned

2 Likes

Same here…

Also You need to start with round LvL 20 Vip ferocity

3 Likes

Im having the same issue. I put in a ticket to ludia. Im sure they will fix it soon. Im not fighting until its fixed. We better get 5000 loyalty points for this.

1 Like

They will fix it. I hate it when this happens.

Yes if you win the dominator-price and are VIP :slight_smile:
I am sure they will fix it soon.

One more thing, I noticed I was getting between 30~40 trophies each battle in hatchling

Fixed!!! Thanks Ludia! Let the battle begin!

4 Likes

Link to the last time this happened

3 Likes

Thanks for update. I was a bit disheartened when I trotted out my lowest level legendaries and was confronted with a team of 6k average ferocity.

3 Likes