Ludia Forums

Edmontosaurus Tournament 03/12/2021 - 03/15/2021

EwIZLfwXEAkSWnP
It was revealed. The T. rex sized hadrosaur, the model was imported from JWA, I’m looking forward to find out what the stats are.

11 Likes

Edmontoguanodon?

I knew in advance I had to add brightness to an image.

1 Like

As per the tile of this thread please keep comments and posts related to the purpose of this thread. Thank you in advance.

11 Likes

I’m wondering if it’s just gonna be a better iguanodon, all of the creatures from JWA so far are somewhat faithful in how theirs stats translated.

Also that model is slightly different. The stripes are darker compared to Alive’s model

2 Likes

the base color is a little different too.

This will be the second new dinosaur for the month of March maybe all four will be new to the game

3 Likes

Yes, they did say all 4 tournament creatures will be new, however I wonder about the hybrid tournament that us players voted ourselves (I picked Dunkleosaurus), because it’s not new, technically.

Yeah edmontosaurus finally in the game hope its a glass cannon :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
now we just need compsognathus :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

me it was segnosuchus.

1 Like

Dunkleo lol

They said they would all be new to tournaments, not necessarily new to the game.

2 Likes

basically the herbivore lythronax image

5 Likes

This price is way off

14 Likes

Why would they make it cost more than an ankyloducus which is wayyyy better

1 Like

Is this for realz?

So it’s way worse than a Gryposuchus but costs a ridiculous amount of DNA?

Great, as if just having another new herb that can sit around at lvl 1 for god knows how long before I have enough DNA to justify wasting DNA on it wasn’t disappointment enough now we have another Glythronax that is one of the worst investments to make. Dumb thing will have a hybrid next too probably and that will be over priced stat wise too so they can getcha twice.

2 Likes

Yeah… uhh that has to be a bug or mistake. There’s actually no way that thing costs more than Ankylodocus. There’s just no way.

2 Likes

Perhaps it’s a way to help identify folks that are purchasing it when they shouldn’t be able to?

@Ned or @Keith can anyone weigh in on if the cost will be corrected once the tournament is over?

3 Likes

Maybe it is that expensive because an hybrid is coming? If that would be the case I wouldn’t mind, but please a nice herb

1 Like

Apparently it has Iguanodon animation.

1 Like