Either nerf the problem or buff the solution

Ok you guys clearly need to play the game more than you do now, cause its panifully obvious none on your team of developers even touches the thing, so Cautious Strike and Procerathomimus werent touched at all… Why are you like this?! A basic attack that can be spamnmed to no end and an Epic dino that is way, way to good and way to easy to make, so here is the thing, Either you nerf the Procerathomimus and Cautious Srike or you buff creatures like that have precise attacks or have high armor to be able to deal with both annoyances

4 Likes

Oh how I would hate to know what a super hybrid for Proceratomimus would be like. Would it be legendary or would it be unique? One way or another it may happen. As for the requesting or should I say demanding of a nerf to creatures that have counters, I seriously doubt Ludia will listen to it. They will do what they want and let their form of logic be their guide

1 Like

Welcome to the third patch and 5th month of us telling Ludia to nerf CS, and many months of unnecessary Wrathomimus buffs. Since the devs haven’t listened to us after all that, I’m doubting they will start.

1 Like

Just unistall and move on

1 Like