Ludia Forums

El juego se tilda al cargar en 17/25//The game is checked when loading on 17/25

AYUDA. No puedo cargar el juego desde las diez de esta mañana. Ya ddesinstale y volví a instalar… no se que hacer.

THE GAME DOESENT CHARGE
GET STUCKED AT 17/25
WHAT CAN I DO
ALREADY DESINSTALE AND INSTALL IT AGAIN

Translated from Spanish

HELP. I can’t load the game since ten this morning. I already uninstalled and reinstalled … I don’t know what to do.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

Hi Jason thank you
I cant entre the game
IT get srucked at 17/25 while is charging

Mi español no es bueno. ¿Tienes una aplicación que bloquea las publicidades en tu teléfono móvil? Si tienes una, intenta de desactivarla. Hace unos meses tenía un problema semejante, y mi juego volvío a funcionar cuando desactivé mi aplicación que bloqueaba las publicidades.

Translation:

My spanish is not good… Do you have an app that blocks ads on your phone? If you have one, try to deactivate it. A couple of months ago, I had a similar problem, and my game started working again after I deactivated my ad-blocker.

Hey Juan1, if you’re on an iOS device, try deactivating your Game Center and then relaunch the game.

Nada sirve. Sólo esperar 2 a 3 horas

Translated from Spanish

Nothing works. Just wait 2 to 3 hours

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

I dont think I have one.
I can solve the problem by installing the jwa in another Phone. … before I get in and get out, I could open the App in the original one…

My english is not so good either…
THANK YOU! !!

1 Like