Ludia Forums

Election Poll: Segnosuchus - Dunkleosaurus - Smithetoceras

What did you vote?

Segnosuchus!

1 Like

Segnosochus even though I can´t get it :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

1 Like

But why? You don’t have a level 40 segnosaur and a level 40 postosuchus @Indominusrexgen2 if that can reassure you, my postosuchus is level 20 and my segnosaur cannot be evolved, it is stuck at level 10.

2 Likes

I voted dunk, save my mosas from being fused.

Also the most DNA expensive of the choices.

You can get smilodons from coins to Ceno trades.

5 Likes

Only if you have it unlocked, otherwise smiles seems to be a no show.

2 Likes

Absolutely true but Segnosuchus is stronger and more convenient for tournaments. Because there are more strong jurassic hybrids.

Bytheway I have a Smilodon of lvl 40 for free because of the trades🤣

1 Like

I wonder if there are votes for Smithethoceras🤣

I voted Segnosuchus personally.

1 Like

I just can´t finish dominator with my lineup as my best dino is indominus rex gen 1 ,level 5 :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Yes, I voted for Smithetoceras. As far as coins to ceno trades, I seem to only get Megatherium (on the rare occasion that I get a tournament).

3 Likes

Segnosuchus!

2 Likes

Thanks for comments. I think Segnosuchus is the most popular.

I— had no idea. Thanks a lot Timmah.

My vote went to Smithetoceras since I have Segnosuchus unlocked and both ingredients of Dunkleosaurus, but now knowing Custom Trades give Smilodons I am quite okay if either wins.

Probably either way I might not be able to play the Tournament as I will be out of station for the next whole week, thankfully if anything other than Smithetoceras wins I’ll only be losing an extra copy.

And the resources. And the S-DNA. And the additional prizes on the Prize Wheel. :woozy_face:

4 Likes

CT does not give smilodons no matter how many trades you try, if its locked in the market they wont appear

3 Likes

So Arctodus its locked to me…

2 Likes

That was ages ago, like 3 updates prior to this one.

Can gaurantee smilodon wont appear no matter how many times you try if hes locked in the market.

I saw sionsith get 2 in a row but I couldnt get 1 in a whole 2 weeks of coin to ceno trades.

Would like to see if someone can get him cos I’m not gonna waste my trades anymore.

1 Like

I voted Smithetoceras 3 times.

I already have the surface Megalodon hybrid from last year so another surfaces isn’t the most useful for me. I have Segno unlocked and so does D1. That leaves the Ceno, we both need it and I don’t really want to waste DNA making one sooo here we are.

Not sure what is going to come out on top

4 Likes

Let’s say it’ true. Although I have it unlocked and it’s still a no show for me, so it might not have anything to do with you having it locked or unlocked, smilodon might just be playing hard to get and Sionsith might lucked out while the rest of us not so much…

I would definitely not waste ct to get it (for coin)

Have you tried DNA to ceno trades? I have arctodus locked and I got a few for dna since the change in th, it might work for locked smilodon too.

3 Likes