Ludia Forums

Emotes gotta go

Who actually thought adding emotes to the game was a good idea?

All opponents do is abuse it and make the person in the receiving end want to reach through the device and punch someone in the face.

It accomplishes nothing other than to disrespect and tick the other person off.

The words I have no issue with such as the Good Luck or Thanks. The emotes… gotta go.

Really hoping in this summer’s update that is removed… if not Ludia needs to add a middle finger emote for anyone who gives you a thumbs up emote after they lucked into defeating you.

6 Likes

I’m fine with them, I really only used well played after a good game or a good play. But yeah, the dna emotes like the tired or the crying one will tick me off at times.

2 Likes

I love spamming emotes :smiley:

4 Likes

I love spamming emotes :angry:

3 Likes

I mean,when I get a terrible draw I’m gonna cry lol. Never used that one sarcastically. Yawn however,can take a hike

2 Likes

I love spamming emotes :yawning_face:

3 Likes

I love spamming emotes :cry:

3 Likes

Or you can just turn them off.

17 Likes

What’s your problem? You don’t like emotes? Turn them off and let other players have them

21 Likes

I say we keep rage, cry and thumbs up. Yawn should go as it’s so tedious.

4 Likes

yawn has got to go. too much abuse. tho i turn my emotes off at the first hint of someone spamming them and only turn them on to throw out a good game.

6 Likes

I once had enough of someone who spammed yawn every turn so when I beat 3-2 them, I yawned at them back, then they did the cry emote. Satisfying.

1 Like

Maybe yawn should be exchanged for a wow :open_mouth: emoji :thinking:

2 Likes

Said this when they first came out. People said I clearly was not a gamer if I did not like them :sweat_smile: Yeah, the emotes are lame in my opinion. Like you @Starlinger27 I thought they should exchange it for a :thinking: or :open_mouth: or in some cases maybe just an honest :moneybag: emoji.They could have spent the time fixing bugs, but nope - we gotta have emojis.

2 Likes

Yawn emotes intensify

2 Likes

Surely the entire game has to go? you know, since its an absolute steaming pile of money grabbing cheating rigged BS?!

2 Likes

I would just turn off emotes, but I will say is that I would only turn off the Mr.Dna emotes, I would love to drop a well played, good luck, or a nice text, but Mr.Dna needs to go, sorry og but I gotta insert my venom in you.

Tbh if you don’t like emotes just turn them off

Tbh my problem is not about emotes, but it’s about words because for me there’s not enough

I want to say "gg"if my opponent played well, I want to say “sorry” if my opponent is getting unlucky (cry emote he’s most using to troll so I don’t use it cuz I feel it’ll more triggered the opponent)

I’d love if you can create your own words, if it was possible I’d create “Don’t spam emotes” or “You’re getting swept by Prorat, join our army to nerf this fake Monomimus”

But knowing Ludia this possibility wouldn’t be free :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I definitely would like to see a gg or sorry text to choose… I just don’t like having to remember to turn off emotes every battle. Too bad you can’t change a profile setting to shut off emotes permanently or default them to off

2 Likes

You only have to turn them off once and they stay off until you turn back on, it is not per battle.