Ludia Forums

Emotes - how do you use them?

Screenshot_20210324-221038_JW Alive

Screenshot_20210324-221045_JW Alive

The Mister DNA ones are fairly obvious but how and why do you use the special ones? What do you use them to represent?

5 Likes

I use them for fun in raid battles and other than that they are disabled.

2 Likes

I meant for what do you use each one. For example, the angry Rex emote I use to replace the angry Mister DNA. The dilophosaurus is my sad emote.

I don’t know what you would use the smilodon/snowball emote for, for example.

1 Like

To taunt my opponents or to insult raid bosses. Or sometimes just to have fun and spam them in raids

2 Likes

(I don’t have all of them) I would use the Mad Rexy one when something bad happens, (other side got 5% crit and won the battle) The crying Diliphosaurus when something sad happens) when I needed the 40% crit and I didn’t get it.) Love Brachiosaurus, when a really good thing happened (when my opponent says “Well Played”) Raptor, I don’t know!
Snowball Smilodon, don’t know. Goat, I always use it in the start of any battle. Next one, (I don’t know the name :laughing:) (when you need the 40% crit you got it) Present Smilodon Emote, I use it when waiting. (Instead of using the yawn emote, I use that and they use their move) Eating Brachiosaurus, the same thing. Pumpkin, when a lot of damage comes. (Indominus max damage, revenge cloak, biggest move, crit) Brachiosaurus Check, when someone asks me to do a heal in a raid, I would use that. The one next to it, (don’t know the name or don’t know how to use it.) Licking Rexy, don’t know. Boom Pumpkin, don’t know. Heart breaking, when your opponent gets the 5% crit, next one, (don’t know the name) same as the Goat. Carno, when something exciting happens, thumbs down, don’t know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks. That’s more what I’m curious about as to how/why people use specific ones.

Some of them… smilodon/snowball, smilodon/present, the green raptor, and the eating brachiosaur… I’ve got no idea what they are representing.

1 Like

Wait, you still use the yawn emote? Or do you off emotes? Or when somebody yawns at you, do you use it? I’m just curious. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I keep the yawn emote for when opponents overly spam dracoceratops or dracoceratosaurus, and stun based creatures. Otherwise I don’t use it. If I find a suitable one that isn’t a Mister DNA then I’ll probably swap to that.

1 Like

Okay thanks! :+1:

1 Like

Brachio eating when I get emoted, confused rexy for things that make be go “huh?”, laugh and thumbs up as payback for beating emoters, white flag and thumbs down for RNG nonsense, crying to fill a slot.

1 Like

My plan for angry rex was the same, to replace angry DNA, but it just doesnt quite bring out the angriness you want to represent, people might see it as something else.
Crying dilo replaces crying DNA, crying dilo is a good replacement as it is loud and it can only represent sadness
I dont use yawn emoji anymore because it feels like everyone hates this emoji, instead I use thumbs down which means literally the same - when opponent gets really good RNG/speedtie or when opponent brings out a nitro thor / mono that can 2 shot my gem, I use thumbs down. It has the same meaning but I dont get hated as much for using it.
I like the baby brachi making weird face and goat celebrating ones, they just look funny so I have them in my deck.
I used to keep snowball but since I want different creature for each slot, Ive only kept the smilo present one. I use it when opponent/teammate is taking ages to make a move because it sounds like a timer and it is loud so I could notify opponent with it.
I also have #1 and raptor emoji and #1 is used for raid celebrations (like goat) and raptor is when Im doing something sneaky as raptor is a cunning creature.
I hate seeing surprised DNA emote the most because it sounds and looks really annoying, made me wanna murder MrDNA.
Second is laughing DNA because it has only 1 purpose - to laugh at your opponent.
I also hate seeing emotes that I dont have, Im jealous of my opponents lol, especially when I see the no-no DNA one because its been out for ages and I have no idea where to get it but i keep seeing it

2 Likes

how do you get the white flag?

I got mad rex, regular raptor, crying dilo, 1st glove, thumbs up Mr.DNA, Love brachi, crying Mr.DNA, and something else. Raid wise I usually use all of them here and there. PvP wise, I practically never use any but the crying dilo and Mr.DNA, but I have used the mad rex and raptor when I take out or beat my opponent with overpowered creatures like metrodons and thors. And I just use well played when its any match without nitro thors or metrodons or toxic spam point and laugh emote players,and nice whenever I see something out of the ordinary like another constrictor.

2 Likes

I have most of the special emotes and I just use the ones I like or that I could see to be used to tell me friends in raids what I am thinking. Ex: the angry Rex emote. However when it comes to PvP I have the turned off. Especially during tournaments. My emotes would be angry Rex, the Love Rex, the no1 finger, the crying dilo, the brachiosaurus eating, the love brachiosaurus one, the thumbs down emote and the uh uh uh mr dna emote (the one you get from the minion incubators)

1 Like

I use the flex arms one whenever I survive a creature by 1 hp or when a Dracoceratops doesn’t do enough damage to kill me.

2 Likes

one more thing, I always say good luck after taking out opponent’s crazy boosted thor because usually after that they’re out of good stuff. If i kill their thor early enough I usually end up with a big win

1 Like

I used to flex arms when I dominate opponent with skill, its quite mean as you’re really calling your opponent stupid by that emoji, but the emotes benched now

I always start a match with Good Luck and end with Well Played. I think that is just good sportsmanship.

5 Likes

Sad Dilo for sad, Brachi eating for an ok moment, party goat cuz party goat, laughing for either karma or raids, and then thumbs up, angry, muscle because my stronk Tuo or Irri, and then Yawn cuz sweet justice

2 Likes

I mean, a unexpected dracoceratops or any swap in creature just ruins the whole match for me.

1 Like