Emotional Support Group? 🥃

I’ve played this game religously for 8 months. I hunt daily and always have an incubator running.
My goal has always been to “catch ‘em all.” But the grind is getting to me! :sob:
I have no uniques and I make so little progress towards any of them! I need epic or even rare spawns to be upped so badly. I can’t handle going another 3 months before scoring another

new dinosaur!

2 Likes

Something like this?

I’ve probably been playing as long as you and I only have 1 unique. It’s not the end of the world just keep grinding like we all do and you’ll get there eventually

5 Likes

Same and same.

Wait, end of May was the launch date for JWA.

That’s 5 months - pssssht “8 months”… mr exaggerator :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I thought that seemed wrong but my memory is so bad I just went with it and assumed as always I was wrong

2 Likes

In 8 months perhaps we’ll all have a handful of Uniques… but right now… £££ aside… for grinding and “religious playing”… you’re about on par with the rest of us :wink:

I’ll take you up on a drink though…this game is gruelling :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Are you asking me out for a drink cos no offence that’s a bit forward of you…ok then fine but you’re buying lol

4 Likes

I haven’t even got my first legendary yet. I’m getting close to a few and no doubt I’ll unlock several in quick succession but I’m more interested in the actual dinos (in so far as that term can be applied to JWA :joy:). I’m still missing 3 if I remember correctly, two of which I’ve only ever seen once since I started playing the game.

3 Likes

Oh man you’re gonna get a surprise when you do unlock them and you need to upgrade them the coin it takes once there up to the twentys is unbelievable I’ve got two to upgrade to 22 and it’s gonna cost me 60000 each

1 Like

I’ve been saving my coins for just this reason, only upgrading dinos that will unlock others. I’ve about 180,000 at the moment and I’m under no illusion as to how long that will last. :expressionless:

2 Likes

I’ve now got about 14000 left after upgrading 1 so any chance of lending me some of yours :grinning:

1 Like

I have 500k :eyes: :innocent:

1 Like

I hate you :grin:

3 Likes

Oh, Me too :heart:

1 Like

i just upgraded stegodeus from 27 > 28 and it was 150,000… so not long :sob:

3 Likes

I have 2 uniques so far. Got my eye on utarinex next…

1 Like

Haha oh I see smooth moves aren’t just reserved for playing JWA :joy: Feign your blushes :wink: hey, actually next time I’m in Glasgow I am going to be forward and suggest a meet-up for all us JWA addicts though… and yes, sure I’ll buy you a drink… but 1st round’s on you, buying for moi, Vargranger, Heather and and and… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol

2 Likes