Ludia Forums

Empty map, no drops, no dino. Iphone

The app loads ok, the Google map shows, but no drops or spawns, no dino. Reboot, reinstall, any manipulations with wi-fi - no success. Iphone se.

1 Like

Same here, around 12 hrs ago, IPhone 6s

Hey Ulego, could you change the language setting on your device to English and then restart your game?

Let me know if that works.

2 Likes

Hi Ned! Yep, a single change of the device language restored the game, a change to the native
language left the game intact. Solved!

1 Like

I’m happy to hear that helped, @Ulego! :smiley:

Sorry… native lang after restart game does not allow to play.

Our team is looking into that issue. At the moment, you’ll need to keep your language setting as English.

Me too, the same… The app loads ok, the Google map shows, but no drops or spawns, no dino. Reboot, reinstall, any manipulations with wi-fi - no success… Iphone 6S use in France. We can’t change language in the application !

Ok, thnx! temporary solved!

Why? Settings - General - Language and Region, or look manual

Hey Mithrar, you will need to change the language from your device’s settings menu. For iPhones, tap Settings > General > Language & Region > Device language.

Hi all, thanks for this fix! It worked for me too. My iphone 6 was set on French Canada and I lost all drops & dinos. But everything was still ok in French Canada on my ipad mini 4. I’ve set it to English Canada, restarted game and all drops & dinos reappeared. I then went back again in French Canada & the drops & dinos reappeared too! Thanks again.

I’m glad to hear that worked, @MBauduin.