Ludia Forums

Empty map with no pole, no dinos, everything gone

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Empty map, everything disappeared while playing

Area is was found in: map, when you play the game, finding dino to dart or finding supplies poles

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
Yesterday one time around 11.00PM (Thai Time)
Today -> 3-4 times,

What type of device are you using: ios

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Before this if this problem happened, i can just refresh the game or just close and re-open the game and this problem gone. but since yesterday, i’ve try doing those but nothing happen, map was still empth and everything was disappeared

2 Likes

Hey T_T, I’m sorry to see that your map is appearing empty. Could you try changing the language setting of your device to English and then restart your game?

Let me know if that helps.

2 Likes

*mine has been doing the same thing all day today, haven’t been able to play at all. Updated the app, restarted the app. Restarted the phone. Out of ideas. *

First of all, wow for the cash and coins there. Normally that happen to me. What i do? I go to my dinos and pick any dinos then out. And return to map. Second method is i tried HOME button. Press it once and go back to JWA. This method normally work for me

1 Like

I have had the same thing happen to me on numerous occasions
i tried refreshing, updating etc etc nothing worked then i thought
what the hell if it is not going to work i will * shut it down = my phone
then i turned it on after a minute or two and the bug that was causing
this problem was gone, now if this happens i switch off my phone and
restart it to completely reboot the game and my phone problem solved
as since i have doing this my game no longer goes coo coo with only
the map showing the game boots up as normal and i go hunting once more ! :grinning: :sunglasses: :grinning:

1 Like

I have the same bug and also iOS. This bug appears since Monday.

I tried the usual stuff like restarting the app/phone.

I have even changed my device language to English but it didn’t fix it.

Any other ideas?

1 Like

Hello everyone who is still experiencing the same issue, please make sure that you have updated to 1.7.36! However, if the issue indeed persists after you have successfully updated the game, kindly write in to our support team!

Change the languege to English and keep it that way. It works, I’ve heard.

Hi REN,
I’ve been having the same issue since Monday. Tried changing the language and made sure I had the correct update installed and still have a blank map.

Hey @Kthrill, I’m really sorry you’re still experiencing the same issue with your map, please do write in to our support team via support+forums@ludia.com!

I used to fix it by reinstalling on Android, but an easier fix seems to be clearing just the app cache. That’s my go to fix for the blank map at the moment and you don’t have to go through the hassle of relogging in.

Hi @Ren after updated patch 1.7.36 this problem is already gone, Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for your update! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had the same issue. The only thing that fixed it was uninstalling the game and then powering the phone down completely. I don’t know how long it will keep working, but it came back with depots and dinos.

I sent in a full report via the link above but haven’t heard back.