Empty map

My map is empty - no supply drops and no dinos. I have triet to restart the app and it doesnt help… Any good advices?

3 Likes

Try clearing the game’s cache - its under Settings - Apps - JWA - Storage on Android - don’t know about iOS

I’m deleting and reinstalling the app. Hope it works!

2 Likes

Still an empty map :frowning:

Everything else works with out problems (but with no supplydrops and no dinos in the wild there’s only figthing the arena left…)

1 Like

I’d still try clearing the cache - not 100% reinstalling does that

I dont know how to do that in iOs

1 Like

Hmm - just done a search off the forum and with iOS reinstalling should do it. Also sounds like it can just come back on its own - I would give it an hour or so.

1 Like

It’s been an issue for the last 5½ hours :frowning:

1 Like

But thanks for helping

1 Like

Toggling the GPS on and off can also help - out of ideas after that!

I’m having the same exact problem. Nothing appears on the map except for scented dinosaurs.

1 Like

I was about to quote Ned’s response from this thread when I saw yours!

It doesnt help.

I will restart the phone and send screen shots to the support team if that doesnt help.

3 Likes

I didnt help either so I have written the support team…

1 Like

Hello, since today my card is empty. No dinos and no supply crates.
No events.

I have exactly the same empty map issue. Restarting the game and my iPhone doesn’t help. Pogo works without any issues.

1 Like

Hey everyone, we’ve received a few reports of blank maps recently and our team is already looking into things, but we would definitely appreciate additional information! Reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key so that they can find you more quickly in their system.

2 Likes

I’ve Iphone X whit IOS. It happened to me too. I remove the app and I reinstalled it. I also downloaded the offline maps. But nothing, the most absolute emptiness

It might has something to do when crossing to another local area. L3 everything was fine, but when I cycled to L4 map was / stayed empty. Back to L3 and everything is fine again.

Mine is also empty. Have restarted, reinstalled and support code on Mail. Scents and battles are working

1 Like