Ludia Forums

Empty map

@Ned I’m still experiencing this “blank map” issue. It isn’t everywhere and it does seem to be zone specific. I have done the following:
Hard shut down my phone and restarted
Changed the language (I was on English, so I switch to another and then back)
Cleared my cache
Deleted and reinstalled JWA

IPHONE X running the current version of iOS (no updates available)

This glitch is making the game EXTREMELY unplayable. Several areas of town are empty of both stops and dinos. Several other areas are fine, until you dart a dino at which time the map becomes again void of both dinos and stops.

I’m sorry to hear that, @RiverrattQ, and I can understand the frustration from this issue. Rest assured that our team is still investigating to try and find a fix. In the meantime, if you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and device information. Thanks!

I have empty map too… Since yesterday its SICK …
Restarting the app sometimes help, but after darting a Dino the map may be empty again.
If App Restart not helps, sometimes Phone restart helps, sometimes not.
The I just have to wait… and wait… and wait…sometimes items on map retuns after doing a fight, but only sometimes.

As said, the BUG happens very more often since yesterday, this is very uncool

Hey treFFnix, this could be due to a bad connection. Could you try some of the troubleshooting steps from our FAQ here and see if it helps:

Also, if you’re playing on a mobile network, please make sure your WiFi signal is not on to avoid the network from jumping around.

If the problem persists, our team could take a closer look if you email them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.