Ludia Forums

Empty prize drop

Does anyone else have Prize drop empty? I can see there were few such errors reported in the past, but I don’t know how to resolve it. I restarted the game several times, tried with different devices (both apple and android) - but nothing helped.
Also, I had to pay 1000 DB to be able to collect my weekly rewards! That is not the way :frowning:

2 Likes

Hello Filip1971,
We are aware that the Prizedrop is empty. An error occurred and are working on fixing it. It should be working later today.
Apologies

3 Likes

Thank you for your prompt reply!

2 Likes

Thanks for replying Keith.

555 DBs… :sob: Normally I reached Diamond Prize Wheel on Mondays but today…

2 Likes

Going forward, you’ll get it on Sunday now. :wink:

1 Like

Exactly, that’s why I was still optimistic. :laughing:

Was exited to get my diamond fidelity spin, then all of a sudden this happens and In 1 hour it gets reset… Worst day ever!

The Prizedrop should no longer be empty, you may need to close and reopen your game to see it.

3 Likes

Easy there… We all have been upset due to the Prize Drop. But the vigilant folks on Ludia have fixed it now and it should be back. For now you could spend some DBs to reach Diamond Wheel.

Yes, it kinda sucks. Instead of being able to buy my last two prizes for LP - I had to pay 1000 DBs to redeem my prize as part of “Last chance” offer… It is 1000 DB wasted, I guess I can only dream of some sort of “compensation” from Ludia, right?

1 Like

Yeah… I had to spend 555 DBs. At least now we’re on track to reach Diamond Wheel on Sundays instead of Mondays.

1 Like

I guess you’re right :man_shrugging:
I like your optimism, that is one really nice characteristic!

1 Like