Ludia Forums

End Game Dinos

There are the obvious and then there are the not so obvious. I battled a 30 Einosuchus recently which was a surprise. How many are there worth leveling to the max and which ones meet the criteria? @Marktheshark had some great recommendations regarding the lesser uniques which I hope is seriously taken into consideration at hq. How is it that Spinota is one of the few legendaries worth the grind? I’m wondering what others think and maybe there is a diamond in the rough in our collections?

2 Likes

With DNA love from the alliance I am in has helped me to commit to raising Sarcorixis to end game status.
I am excited to find my next baby after her.

4 Likes

Sarcocorix is a perfect example :slightly_smiling_face: some variety at the top and in the mid-high levels of the game is needed.

2 Likes

No surprise that I’m going to nominate …

Seen a few L30 Allos

5 Likes

Oh, and Suchotator is beautiful!! I’m getting closer everyday ( @PQC )

2 Likes

Post has been auto hidden but I said Suchotator!

3 Likes

Honestly, the game balance is a hot mess right now with the least ammount of variety.

But some that can shine, despite usually not deployed by the top teams:

• Indominus Rex
  • Proceratomimus
  • Diorajasaurus
  • Postdimetrodon
  • Ornithomimus
  • Gigaspikasaurus
  • Gorgosuchus
  • Suchotator
  • Sarcorixis
  • Postosuchus
  • Blue
  • Delta
5 Likes

Should Diplotator be added?

3 Likes

My favorite is bench warming which I hope to be temporary.

4 Likes

It doesn’t seem that Edmontoguanadon has that much potential, but I have added timing the swap in stun to Dracocera rampage to my bucket list.

1 Like

What about the birds? Is vexus the only one worth it?

Stygydarix and Dimodactylus are pretty solid as well, forgot about them.

2 Likes

if you like tanks alankyla is actually a great tank (better than tragod imo). that swap in invinc is so good against meta relevant dinos such as diloracheirus,utahrinex and especially erlidom

2 Likes

I think Daryx is more of a contender than Vexus.

2 Likes

I would also pop Utasinoraptor on the list - my heart sinks when I see an overlevelled one.
And Tany.

2 Likes

Edmontoguandon can work on a dedicated swap team. The 66% swap in stun needs fixing though.

2 Likes

Monolophosaurus is a crazy powerful epic (able to make non immune do 0 damage and nullify!), koolasuchus is very similar in handiness(huge damage and both types of debuf and nullify)! I assume the only reason why we don’t see lvl 30s of those 2 is Ludias stingy spawn rates!

3 Likes

Any erlidom counter ideas are well received :slightly_smiling_face:

Anything with a shield is a good counter, e.g. Stegod, Trago…

3 Likes

Armor doesn’t hurt either. Erlidom has a ton of counters and things that can stop it from running all over a team.

3 Likes