Ludia Forums

End of Pernicious Swamps problems

Hi,

I 've defeated the Pernicious Swamps Alpha (level 221) and now I’m not allowed to play scouting missions to get eggs in 1 days 11 hours, so I can’t do anything in the game as I can’t breed, raise dragons or anything. :pensive:
Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a way to solve it before a day and a half?
Regards

3 Likes

Hey Kaytxar_Pasaba_Por_A, after completing the last Exploration region, you will be moved to a random region that’ll allow you to keep collecting battle rewards.

However, there might be a delay loading the next map so you will get a message letting you know when the next quest can be started.

3 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t know it was the last exploration region :sweat_smile:
It’s hard not being able to do anything
Thank you!

3 Likes

I’m sorry to comment but it almost seems like a punishment for reaching the end :sweat:
If possible, I would appreciate it if you restart the same exploration region to get the same number of eggs in missions and not less … and that when there is a new level not have to do it again
Thank you!

2 Likes

Your feedback has been noted, Kaytxar_Pasaba_Por_A. Please rest assured that our team will continue to work on expanding the map so players will be able to discover new regions.

3 Likes