Ludia Forums

End of season Bug

I don’t think we have much choice, Cinnamon. I had to press the end season button for the third time in order to get to the “Find Opponent” button. I’m in Wood now as well.

I warned my clan to leave it alone until they were done maintenance on the arena, and since that is done, she ended her season and it functioned as normal (appropriate deduction of trophies, Find Opponent button). So something fruity happened in the loops.

1 Like

Great… I need to start waiting a day before ending my seasons from now on. This is not the first time something crazy has happened with the trophies. UG.

1 Like

Well, I’d say probably leave it an hour or so next time, since I don’t think shutting the arena down for a few days is going to be a regular occurrence. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just did the 3rd end season, it knocked me down to wood 2, but I still can’t find opponent, and my emporium did not resent. I love this game but it’s a hot mess. …
Well, now it says come back in 51 mins… so let’s see what happens then.

1 Like

New season starts then, so I’m thinking that the Emporium will refresh then as well.

2 Likes

I hate feeling like I have to start at the beginning … UG.

1 Like

Same here I’m back to wood 2 seems like most people are in the same situation, the last time they had this problem they said they were unable to do anything and to just make my way back to the top :confused:

1 Like