Ludia Forums

Endless scent drops?

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I keep getting scents from supply drops when I should already have gotten my daily maximum. They were appearing like crazy. At first, I was already full, but it still thinks I should get more after using one. I’m nervous to use supply drops because I feel like it might be a bug. It seems to think I never got one, even though I did.

Area is was found in: It appears to be global.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- potentially have full scents?
Step 2 - get a scent from a supply drop
Step 3- Repeat step 2.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: I’ve found (but couldn’t use because I was at max) like 8 of them.

What type of device are you using: iPhone…7, I think?

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
I’d also like to mention another scent bug: they lack the whole animation and their timer isn’t visible, yet they are working and you’ll get notified when it’s over still.
I’m not sure if this is meant to happen because of the holiday season, or if it’s a beneficial bug.

Just curious.
If we’re getting more than what we should, is there any reasons why we should lodge a complaint?
If it is so, I would also like to report that I’m getting so much coins the past day - more than the 15k daily limit (excluding the green drops). I shouldn’t get more than 15k. 15k coins is enough.

Thanks for reporting this to us @Stormybird. Our team is aware of the issue, and they are currently looking into it at the moment. Regarding the Scent Capsules, we have received similar reports of it from other players as well. If you have any more information, could you contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Thanks!

did you happen to ask your teachers for more homework too? :joy:

And when Ludia “fixes” this, everyone will be complaining about the scent drop NERF :slight_smile:…i know I will :-p

I guess we should finally be grateful for Ludia’s ineptitude at fixing bugs… though, I bet this one gets fixed - and fast.

And yeah - why report this? sheesh

You must be real fun at parties :expressionless:. Or do you just call the cops cause Everyone else was having a good time :thinking:

this works for me, please do not stop.

I’ve dreamt of the day I’d hear you say that.

I don’t have enough darts to keep up with all the scents. It’s too cold to go out drop hopping for darts.

I just imagined it whispered in my ear.

You just lost a lot of friends @Stormybird

I hope this gets fixed. I am guessing that spoofers may have 10 million coins by now.

Thank you for your concern. Please note that the illegally acquired scents were placed into your account as a replacement of your original scents. Any attempt to use the illicit scents, next in the queue, will violate the TOC and may cause your account to be suspended indefinitely.

I demand that Ludia fixes the bugs that have been lingering for months before addressing this. Add it to the bottom of the list and start at the top.

The type of people who complain about their Christmas gifts ARE THE WORST.

100% @TheMaxx
Ludia, Please prioritize this right behind the broken damage counter thanks!

i did that once when i was in 2nd grade.

Meanwhile…

Year 2234
Epics are still getting stuck inside strike towers and Ludia refuses to fix the bug, when they could literally use the code of the treasure chests disappearing to fix the issue.

It’s not a bug it’s the game finally being playable!!!