Ludia Forums

Enough of the Alanqa!

Guys please…I have 3898 Alanqa DNA and I can’t even make an Alankylosaurus because my Anklysaurus gen 2 is level 14 still and even then I’m not THAT thrilled about creating the legendary hybrid. Here are some ideas for the daily challenge DNA rewards:

1. Let the guys who complete the challenges choose the epic of their choice that they want the DNA to goto?
  2. Rotate the reward daily or weeky?
  3. Give us a choice between 3 randomly rotating epics to choose from?
  4. IF you feel that not all epics are equal then let us choose but use some form of scaling to apply less DNA to what you consider to be better epics?

I dunno…I’m just tired of all the Alanqa cuz I get it from freakin’ battle incubators too.

12 Likes

I have learned to never complain about free DNA. Yes it is annoying right now, but with the new update coming out and there being 2 unique flyers there is a very good chance Alankylo might actually get a hybrid.

11 Likes

I was thinking the same! Usually I ignore friendly battle or Incubator missions thereby not getting the Alanqa DNA. But with the 1.6 update coming soon and two bird uniques, there is a high chance one of them is using Alanqa as a component considering we are being awarded only Alanqa as a reward for all the mission tasks.

It just better be worth it that’s all, currently I have zero flyers on my team because frankly they suck so far but we’ll see I guess.

1 Like

Friendly battles are fun…it’s the (number of) arena battles and incubators that sucks! Max I can do is 13 incubators a day and that’s cuz I sleep for about 5hrs a day and I set alarms at times I need to open incubators and for it to work at 13 I’d need to open incubators right from when I start the morning or at most an hour or so after I wake up…but at 14 I don’t even try! I use that opportunity to open up all my 8hr+ incubators. lol…

1 Like

Friendly battles actually count towards daily battles. But yes the incubators are what gets hard to complete.

Friendly battles are fun…it’s the (number of) arena battles and incubators that sucks! Max I can do is 13 incubators a day and that’s cuz I sleep for about 5hrs a day and I set alarms at times I need to open incubators and for it to work at 13 I’d need to open incubators right from when I start the morning or at most an hour or so after I wake up…but at 14 I don’t even try! I use that opportunity to open up all my 8hr+ incubators. lol…

Ok, you have lost control over life, relax dude :smiley:

2 Likes

This I would like but they would never do it. We would be able to get around the lack of T Rex and Sino too easily.

Maybe not Every Epic, but would have loved if there were at least a couple of choices. Maybe give the weekly event Epics as options for that week!

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed they do too…but my friends don’t battle as much as I do sadly, they have lives or something. lol

It’s called dedication! Lol…I need to stay ahead of my friends in the game. :wink:

I’m ok with T Rex for now…defs need more Sino though but I see your point.

This makes sense and sounds like a good choice…though even with the weekly epics I only hunt the ones I really want, eg. This week I’ll do Stigy and T Rex but give the others a hard skip.

I usually do friendly battles with others in my alliance. We do themed battles and they are so fun and a nice break from the stress of the arena.

I’ll take Alanqa for now… Just to get ready for that new hybrid.

That being said, I do wish I wouldn’t keep getting Alanqa in my 8 hour incubators as well. Pls Ludia I need Sino & T-Rex in those.

I actually miss the guaranteed Stygi from the daily and 8 hour incubators.

1 Like

Quit complaining the alanky hybrid is coming… Don’t like it… Don’t do the missions pretty simple.

I’m not using Alankylosaurus as it’s damage is too low but I hope they don’t change it for the people who chose to go with it as they knew they could get DNA for it so they could continue to level it. If that stops they have wasted coins on something that they can’t level anymore (yes I know it’s an incubator reward but that’s too small to level at high levels).

A épic dna per month can be cool. Or Just change for sino during 5 month i’ll not cry

Yeah but its not. Id rather have park spawn commons as my daily dna at this point because I consider those common spawns to be more valuable.

We know that now… Lol so why all the alanqa then?

Its ludia… since 1.5 alanqa shows up atleast half of every 8 hour since arena 1… half vip kill 10 incubators. They made it an easy to obtain irex counter… maybe in patch 1.7-1.8 it will get a unique.
I just feel them giving us that much alanqa makes it less likely it will get a strong unique

1 Like