Ludia Forums

Entelodon Day?

I believe today is the first day this new Sunday only spawn will be available?

Can anyone confirm it is, indeed, out in the wild spawning for us to dart?

1 Like

Played all day in Australia today. Did not see a single one. Only trike, a lot of trike. Some anky and dilo gen 2 Ofcourse. Not one single wild pig.

2 Likes

It’s like the diplocaulus hybrid chase. It’s there you just can’t see it.

6 Likes

I am in Ludia time zone and have been up since game ‘dawn’. Round of the neighborhood produced none, but many Triceratops and an Ankylosaurus so can confirm today is Sunday.

My Sunday is at its end and I live in a big city and did a walk through a massive park and travelled a good deal today. I did not see one single one. So I either have horrible luck or the wild pig is hiding with diplo gen 2.

1 Like

I hunted for three hours this morning, did not see a single one it’s not around

No sign so far. Dissapointed.

3 Likes

Another question is did anyone see Indom2 yesterday? Maybe it says they are supposed to be daily, but they forgot to turn those “on”.

5 Likes

2 darwin’s and a turtle yesterday on my hunting trips. But no, I didn’t see Indom 2 yesterday nor the enteledon yet today.

Haven’t seen any yet. Won’t be surprised if they forgot to activate it, what with all the recent glitches and oversights this update has had.

8 Likes

Not seen a single entelodon, neither indom2 (maybe because epic hybrids are super hard to spawn). Instead today I found 2 anky

3 Likes

No Indom 2 yesterday either.

none. in a 5 hour ride…

@Jorge @J.C @Ned @Keith where are the entelodons?

3 ankys in 30 mins, no killer-boars…

1 Like

ent

7 Likes

I haven’t seen one but I haven’t really played much today I’m at work.

Yesterday no indominus gen 2 spawns :-/

However I found 3 Darwin, 3 rare erlikosaurus, & 1 quetz. Those were the highlights.

1 Like

nothing
triggered

9 Likes

This, plus scents not drawing park creatures, is making the new creature part of this update really underwhelming. Nobody in my alliance has a tortoise yet, and now nobody has a pig… everyone is frustrated.

1 Like

15 Likes