Ludia Forums

Entelodon not showing the correct MAX storage amount

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Entelodon not showing correct MAX storage amount

Area is was found in: Creature storage

How do you reproduce the bug: Collect more than 25,000 Entelodon DNA.
Step 1- Dart Entelodon.
Step 2 - Collect mor than 25,000 DNA
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Constant

What type of device are you using: Samsung G5 Plus

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Entelodon shows Max storage as 25000+ not the expected 100000+ for a rare creature.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this, Wwwoodchuck. Would you be able to provide a screenshot of this as well?

Thanks!

This is the kind of message that depresses me. I hunt every Sunday for several hours and I have less than 700 Entelodon DNA at level 6. I hardly see every Sunday more than 2, I think my record is 4. Yesterday I saw only 1 … For me, it is the weirdest weirdo to see .

Anyway, thanks for the warning … in a couple of years when I reach 25,000 I will check if it is fixed :slight_smile:

I was on a short road trip yesterday, enteledon was EVERYWHERE for me. I actually started to ignore it hoping for something more relevant to spawn.

It is an odd spawn, that is for sure. I can go a week or two seeing very few, then one day they are all over. This is hunting the same grounds.

1 Like

I see the same thing. I can go out on a car ride and not see very many one week, the next I’ll see them everywhere.

1 Like

@Ned Here ya go! Am including a rare that is at ‘normal’ max for comparison.

One issue I would like to have you bring up with management. We used to be able to see exactly how much over max dna we had in storage after darting a creature. For Common it would show up to the actual max, max of 500,000 DNA. After 1.10 it now only shows 250,000+. Could we get them to bring back showing the actual amount over theoretical max after darting a creature? I can open another ticket with examples if required.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

5 Likes

For me it is, by far, the weirdest to see. After many months since it came out I only have 7196 at level 6. For comparison, I have 40,000 kelenken that came out I believe the same date and more than 2000 Bajadosauro that this version has just appeared. Also 56,000 marsupial lion, at level 10 and with Thilacolator level 20 …

Yes, you’re right