Ludia Forums

Entelolania about to be tyrant

1 Like

I am actually so excited for this. From one of the worst hybrids other than Pouk, to one of the best tanks in the game.

2 Likes

entelolania nerf threads coming to the forum soon…

23 Likes

i’m excited to try it out.
granted it’ll be unboosted but i may be able to work around that.

1 Like

Probably from the guy that spamms ‘NERF MONOLOMETRODON’, lol

10 Likes

@koffibun uses it in his team. I used to ask him why he uses it, now the joke’s on me lol. But it has to tank up to the point where it can use Devastation. A creature like Mortem or Diorajasaur gets the job done though.

6 Likes

Dig in, then superior vulnerability usually does the job.

@koffibun 's turtle: my time has come

1 Like

No… its still easy to beat

2k PFS into 3k impact, with 4.2k hp with 45% armour, anything but weak in my eyes

2 Likes

Sorry, I meant persistent ferocious strike.

Before:
After:

Update is out for iOS btw

7 Likes

I didn’t know it had the attack increase… I am now weary of it using devestation with it now lol

6 Likes

Did this thing just out-Lania Lania?? lol

7 Likes

6300 damage devastation. Nuff said, expect nitro ones

I used my 21 one’s in strike event’s today. Nearly 5000 dmg after using persistent strike and then devastation, without bypass armor but pass trough evasion. Unboosted I precise. It’s a really good buff. But chompers and bleeders can kill it easy.

Dang i used used all my turtle dna on the other guy. what a fail on my part lol

Both are good, but it depends on if ya want offense or defense. Plus, mammolania can beat 1 extra apex (mortem rex)

Im still undecided on that front. It’s currently on level 25 with enough dna for level 29. But without boost i feel im stuck with i have sorta.

i tried her in a friendly. i like it. if i can get her leveled enough i’ll put her on the team.

1 Like