Ludia Forums

Entelomoth VS Keratoporcus (JWA Battles #4)

Welcome to a cenozoic adaption of JWA battles! Once again, the game is played by determining the weights, heights, lengths, bite forces and weapons of the hybrids of JWA.

Previously, we had an exciting battle between Trykosaurus and Diorajasaur. Diorajasaur had overall less advantages and could not pull of a win as often.

This time, we have entelomoth and keratoporcus! Woolly pigs… or whales? Whatever they are, let’s start the battle!

download (1)

Entelomoth:
Height: 12 Ft
Length: 17 Ft
Weight: 4 Tons
Bite Force: Possibly the same as the entelodont
Weapons: Tusks and Weight
Advantages: Elephant DNA is its whole advantage
Disadvantages: Can still die from wounds from the horn of kera

maxresdefault

Keratoporcus:
Height: 10 Ft
Length: 15 Ft
Weight: 3 Tons
Bite Force: N/A (apparently can’t close its mouth)
Weapons: Horn and weight
Advantages: Possibly Faster And Can Wound
Disadvantages: Rhino DNA is the whole disadvantage

Fight:
Entelomoth is seen chasing a Smilocephalosaurus from a failed hunt, but Smilo sees a Keratoporcus and immediately turns. Moth tries to ram Smilo, but he dodges and gets away. Annoyed, Moth decided it’s time to eat, but Kera doesn’t agree with that and stands its ground. Moth decides to try to end it quickly, but is immediately knocked back in Kera’s lethal wound style animation. Moth tries to ram again, but is cut by the horn. Kera, in definite rampage style, smacks Moth and stabs him in the gut. Moth is extremely irritated at this point and uses the same method previously handed to him, but to greater effect, killing Kera. The same Smilo from earlier tries to sneak up on Moth, but is told off by a weird sound and Smilo runs off.

Verdict:
Was this a close one? Surprisingly, not as much as the last two battles. Kera could only pull of 2 wins out of 10. The entelodonts were similar in size and weight, so this all truly came down to elephant VS rhino. Well, elephants actually kill rhinos for fun, and because an elephant and a rhino was added to the mix, this would mean that, if they lived together, entelomoths would likely kill keratoporcus’ for fun as well. Does this mean Kera couldn’t always pull of wins against Moth? No. In fact, ramming the stomach would be enough, but how is kera gonna get through those tusks? And its horn was certainly no match. You all thought it was stupid, but Entelomoth’s design gave it the win, making the winner of this fight Entelomoth!

Entelomoth-icon
Winner!

Do you agree with this episode? The calcs? Leave them in the comments! This time, the next fight is going to be revealed.

Next Time: Thylacotator VS Erlikispyx

9 Likes

Yes, although it took a long time, it was good

Oh, also, @SonicNTGD spelling error in the title, it says ‘Batlles’ but it should be ‘Battles’

Originally how I initially saw it in my head was that they were evenly matched to an extent. Sounds like a great battle overall.

Yeah, they’re extremely similar

1 Like

Only difference is porkus bleeds which can be an upperhand if timed right.

Although I thought Quetzorion won the poll, @SonicNTGD

Yeah, @SicilianBeast

It did, but Thylacotator has been missed out on twice so we’re giving it a battle

Ok, that’s cool

Quetzorion and Monostegotops are getting their battles afterwards, then we’re getting more voted ones

2 Likes

Really enjoy you series, keep up the great work! I also got inspired and did some as well you can check them out here:Dinosaur Battle #3 Erlidominus vs Spinonyx Dinosaur Battle #1 Trykosaurus vs Indominus Rex Dinosaur Battle #2 Indoraptor Gen 2 VS Sarcorixis
Enjoy! @SonicNTGD

Nice good fight

Yeah, enjoyed it too

Yeah its fun to read it, nice fight. I like how Smilodon is in it on the side.

Are you like a Universal screenwriter cause this is pretty dope man

Finally the superior one wins :smiley:

Edit: actually this is the 2nd time. Tryko is superior to I-Rex design wise, so I wanted tryko to win.

I enjoy these duels but I hate…
Imperial system :rage:

One question, how are Moth and Porcus that giant? 10 metres long? Both Woolly Rhino and Mammoth were much smaller than that

Oh yeah, I came up with that because I was trying to think of it without looking it up. It didn’t seem right to me, either.