Ludia Forums

Entering A JW Writing Competition

I am going to be entering a writing competition on the amino that I use. I will be rewriting a Jurassic Park/World scene to try and win the first prize. The competition ends when the month does so I only have 4 days to do it

I will think of some ideas and run a poll when I decide. If anyone has any ideas right now then I am happy to listen. If anyone else wants to join i’m happy to PM you the amino
thank you.

Edit:
This is the rewrite, I will update tomorrow with what place I came in the competition

2 Likes

What if, instead of the Indoraptor chasing Maisy( the little girl, not sure it that is her name) it smells something else, and leaves the roof to go into the forest, in search of prey, and learning how to hunt along the way.

3 Likes

that’s a fun little idea Cheese. I remember having a similar idea when thinking of what kind of story I wanted to make, i’ll definitely add that one to the list (also you got the name right but its spelled Maisie)

3 Likes

ok. I’m writing a book of my own, not for the contest though, just for my own pleasure.

2 Likes

thats great. id love to see it and hope that you’ll find more motivation in your story than i do

2 Likes

Well, its just in my Google docs for now, but ill try to post it on wattpad.

2 Likes

cant wait dude

2 Likes

Alright. Im setting it up now.

2 Likes

make sure to send me a link when you’re done

2 Likes

How do I add multiple chapters? Found it

2 Likes

you can save the chapter and then press add new part on the menu, or you can publish that chapter and then do that

3 Likes

Click this to go to the story

2 Likes

ill make sure to read it the second i get out of the shower

Ok. Enjoy your shower

that was really good dude, is it based on Generation Zero by chance?

I dont know what Generation Zero is.

aw thats so unfortunate, its a game where you survive in a robot apocalypse, it reminded me of that

Oh. Well do you want one spoiler?

id rather see what happens but if you really want to

Ok. The virus is the thing that turns the people and dogs into metal. IDK if that is what happens in Generation Zero, but Ill just state it

1 Like