Ludia Forums

Entering Sanctuary issue

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: cannot enter sanctuary from dinosaur inventory screen.

Area is was found in: it has happened to me in multiple locations, various times

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- just go into your dinosaur inventory
Step 2 - go to a dinosaur that is currently in a sanctuary
Step 3 - select that dinosaur and click the green “Enter” button. It does nothing.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: has happened to me nearly every other day for the past 2 weeks. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes it doesn’t and then hours later in the same spot it does. And then goes back to not working still at same location.

What type of device are you using: IPhone 7

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) it is highly frustrating as is my way of getting to sanctuary that I place my dinosaurs at. And because this is part of the daily missions, I can not complete and get daily mission bonus of Pachy DNA. Which I need for hybrid that I’m working on. Have lost out on that dna with the sanctuary interaction being a part of the daily missions. image|281x499

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble entering the Sanctuary your dinos were placed in, @Arlosaurus, our team is looking into this issue.

Your creatures should return to you once the timer resets.

Im having similar issues.,but also the sanctuary near me resets and i cant access my dinos several times ive put in another few and restart building up the lev

Me too sanctuary problems

Necro-posting