Epic DNA request bugged again

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Try to request some rare or common DNA. Then an error message tells you you reached the daily limit for dna requests. It was my first request of the day by the way. Then the only way to do a DNA request is to request epic DNA but it forces you to use your only epic dna request for the day at a bad time. I normally request rare then epic then rare on a Sunday to ensure the requests being maxed. Not sure if you can request DNA once the epic DNA request returns. This bug was already there before and had been fixed… It seems it has been introduced back in the code…

Area is was found in: Social

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- As per above.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: As many times as you try to request common or rare DNA.

What type of device are you using: iPhone 6S & Google Pixel 4XL

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Did you collect the DNAs you requested earlier? If not it will happen.

1 Like

Yes it was collected and from the previous day.

I’m sorry that happened with your DNA requests, th3g3ntl3m4n. Could I please ask you to email our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? It’d help our team out to gather more info/tracking.

Thank you!