Epic giga scent

I think epic giga scent would be amazing. Sell it in market the same price as epic scent.

4 Likes

Now that would be worth the price.

9 Likes

Nah, it won’t benefit Ludia’s pockets and it will cause iNbAlANcE!!!

2 Likes

I’d certainly be up for it but only for the duration of the current global situation. But it would have to be limited to one a day or something.

4 Likes

The regular giga scent already seems to have a pretty decent chance to spawn epics. So an epic version probably wouldn’t happen.

1 Like

I find that I have to wait till the 90 minute mark before Epics start to spawn as if trying to get you keep playing. But they do turn up which is good.

Today, I used a giga scent and the first thing I got was an epic. I also just found out that my town is all area 2 but the bordering one is all area 3. They should make a section of every town a different area instead of just one.

Does it guarantee only 1 epic for 3 hours?

I think rare and epic scents should guarantee more than 1. It’s pretty petty there’s only 1 guarantee in something titled epic/rare scent.

Other themed scents give ALL of their themes.

Lucky you! I’ve never gotten an epic from those, and I’ve run a lot!

I’ve gotten rough estimates of 10 brachiosaurus, 15 concavenator, 7 baryonx, 5 erlikosaurus, 7 ankylosaurus, 5 sinoceratops, 3 koolasuchus, and 5 eucladoceros from gigs scents.

I get around 15 epics every week with the giga scent. But i run it every evening watching television. The spawning rate can change a lot, yesterday 8 epics the 3 days before 0.

Wow! I usually get maybe 3 rares per hour if I’m lucky. I must live in a garbage area :joy: