Epic Incubator Disappeared

I had just won an Epic Incubator, which saved to my list of incubators to unlock. I went to battle again to fill all slots, and my game froze. I reopened and the epic incubator was gone. Please fix this issue - and please give me back my Epic incubator!!!

There are a couple of issues here, the incubator disappearing, but also the game seems to be freezing more and more often.

Let me know how I can help out with this!

Hey Tylor_Thellend, I’m sorry to hear that happened. If you think that your Incubator is missing, contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team might be able to see where your Incubator might have gone. For freezing issues, try closing any applications you aren’t using while playing the game and see if that helps. If your game is backed up onto a Facebook, Google Play store, or Game Center account, try clearing the cache of your device.

Not sure why my incubators keep vanishing when they are ready to open & their is a bot asking to be friends with you in order to sell you legendary pods & money, the bot only has “guest” as it’s name. All items are being sold from a 3rd party site.