Ludia Forums

Epic - legendary - unique Dino's Spawn

Dear Support,

I wonder, i have seen common, rare and epic dino’s spawn in the map.
Do legendary and unique also spawn? or can you only get them by merging dino’s in your inventory?

The Spawn of a epic dino, is it related to something?
Because i’ve seen that Velociraptors only spawn during evening / night for my area.

So i wonder there is a specific time / area for certain Dino’s and epics?

I do feel like certain areas have slightly more chance to spawn certain (rarity) dinosaurs. I’ve been taking the same route for quite some time and feel like they somewhat spawn in the same places - but not all the time. I still believe some random factor is added as i spawned random epic dinosaurs on myself while walking - this happened ob multiple occasions and random locations.

Before all the updates, 1 epic dino would spawn every day in my local town. Not always on the same place of course, but within the same area let’s say.
Since the updates I get about 1 epic spawn per week… Also the rare spawns are much less, and it’s the same few rares all the time.

I caught 3 epics in the last 3 days. Imo it only got (way) better in my neighbourhood. Im trying to map it by going out on a regular basis but so far it is way better.

Yes there are raptor everywhere after 22.00 at nigth we went hunting last nigth ( becorse we are free from work and School today ) from 22.25 until 0200 :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue: aaawwwwwsoooome trip drow to a good area and Got tons of raptor dna Also found 4 new dinoes that we never seen doing the day … defently going to doo that again… ( remember a moskito spray )

Even found a T-rex :stuck_out_tongue::+1:t2::stuck_out_tongue:

BTW never seen a uniqe or legend spawn have found 4 epic hybrids though …

I guess there are some areas for epic dinos. Stegoceratops spawned 3 times around my house for last 4 days. I catched it faster than merged🙈

Also I noticed that some rare of the same type spawn around some area.

Nice :grin::+1:t2::grin: im happy for you :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover: dont Think they spawn surden place i just came back after hunting in 3 small towns no epics and rare was scares :disappointed:

I’ve been checking a fixed route in my neighborhood and i would agree certain locations could contain more epics. Could is the right word as im still not entirely sure. So far i have 2 locations that spawned epics but both spawned totally different epics. Then there are 2 other locations i was looking at but all of a sudden no epics were found there anymore. Try to maintain a fixed route and see what spawns where - i do believe certain spots might trigger better epics… But as always the adventure continuous!

Still loads of rares if you go out on a regular basis!