Epic lost while drone screen loading

I rushed towards a Kentro and it was 79m when I pressed Launch…

When the drone screen loaded I was so happy… until it just stayed there!!! I waited for 10 secs and decided to reboot app… of coz, the Kentro disappeared!

Why am I posting this and venting… if the drone was launched… is it possible that the dinosaur despawned during the loading screen?

Honestly, this shouldn’t be if you managed to launch the drone. :angry:

I’m sorry to hear that happened @Samguy, there usually isn’t any guarantee or set time of how long a dino might stay on the map after it had been spotted. If its DNA was not collected, there’s a chance that it might have moved away during that time. If you’re having loading issues launching the drone, we recommend making sure that you were in an area where there is a strong internet signal or that your current connection is stable. There is also some troubleshooting steps here that could help: Stuck on loaded screen of game?
If you’re still having this issue after trying those steps, please feel free to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email, and our team would be happy to try and assist you as well. Thanks!