Epic scent capsule bugged on me, not happy

I needed 1 pyroraptor to finish fusing magnapyritor, so I decided to buy an epic scent capsule and use it in zone 2.
I got 2 gryphosuchus, some dimetrodon 2 and monolopho 2, which is clearly park biome.
There was no park even close to me, so I feel screwed since grypho is the most useless thing there is to me, and 0 pyro, ourano or any zone 2 spawns for that matter.
Please refund me this capsule so I can try it again somewhere else, this is not what my hard earned cash is for…

Would have send a ticket, but can’t since one is already running for over a week now.
please help me @Ned

So you buy an Epic Scent capsule that Guarantees you 1 Epic dinosaur, NO Specifics as to which one… you use it… you get 2 Epic dinosaurs… and you want a refund because they weren’t the ones you wanted?

Yikes.

what-first-world-problem-are-you-suffering-from-today-memeful-18918625

You propably have noticed that both monolophosaurus gen 2 and dimetrodon gen 2 are global right not and not just park spawns. Besides you got two epics.

Hey afbakappeltaart, I’m sorry that you were not able to find the dino you were searching for with the Epic Scent capsule. Sadly, there’s not much our team can really do since your capsule was working as intended. The Epic Scent capsule guarantees 1 Epic encounter and increases your chances for other Epic encounters as well when active. However, this does not guarantee any specific Epic dinos. There is also more information on our FAQ about Scent capsules here that can be useful: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?s=hot-topics&f=what-are-scents-and-how-do-they-work&p=all
If you’re still having any other issues, email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

Lol, thats one way to respond.
I know its guaranteed 1 epic, the complaint/bug isnt about not getting what I want.

If I got 2 secodontos, it would have done its job, despite being sad with what I got from it.
We know how they work technically, without it being specified and thats why it was a genuine report.
@jammco

I’ve never paid much attention to zones, but I can definitely see why you would make the connection to the scent attracting the dinosaurs found in the particular zone you were in, thus your going out of your way to make sure you were in the right zone for an Epic you wanted. That being said, we don’t know if the scents are limited to dinosaurs within the zone they are active in… it isn’t specified in the description. Clarification from Ludia about whether any dinosaur from any zone is a possible spawn from scents or if they are supposed to be specific to the zone they are active in, or if they are subject to the day and night spawn rules as well. @Ned