In order of appearance

2 Parasaurolophis
1 Rajasaurus
1 Ankylosaurus Gen 2
3 Allosaurus
1 Koolasuchus
1 Suchomimus
1 Dracorex Gen 2

I was not movingm I just used it at home. I was pretty disappointed. I liked the Rajasaurus but everything else sucked. Considering how much it costs ($1,000 JWA bucks), there really should be a minimum number of epic and even rare guaranteed and the same for the other types of capsules for their types.

2 Likes

Same here…

I only got 1 Baryonix and a couple of random rare spawns. Not going to buy another epic scent ever again.

1 Like

Not done epic scent. Certainly wouldn’t only encourages Ludia to pay wall basic dna.

But got a Trex and Stegoceratops from 5 minute common scents. If they spawn it’s immediate.

1 Like

Best to use them in a vehicle, you get anywhere from 4-6 per cap.

2 Likes

I got an epic scent capsule from one of the events last week, and used it a few days ago. Managed to get two rares (Baryonyx and Sinosaurus), and four rares from it. Needless to say after seeing everything on the forums, I was pretty surprised I got what I did!

1 Like

I use several epic scent capsules in Zone 4 daily and your spawns are very similar to mine - except for the Raja, it’s isually just one Koola or two Koola if I were “lucky”. One out of every 6 or 7 epic capsules would yield me an Anky.

1 Like

Ludia does guarantee one epic per scent, anything else is technically a bonus. My best results have been in a car or bus where I’ve never gotten less than 4.

You have to look at it like this, you may have some spawn if you’re standing still, but that’s where you are guaranteed to get only one epic. Just like all other dinos, you can find more by treating them like proximity spawns. You need to move a little faster, as in a passenger in a car or bus to trigger more spawns. I’m not saying you’re going to get good epics, but you’ll have a better chance to get more. They are way too expensive for me to risk using them if I wasn’t moving like I mentioned above. I think @Idris mentioned once that he used them in a bus/car before and still got crap, so still use them with caution.

3 Likes

I think a drop in epic scent sales would be most effective in showing the developers that it is not a worthwhile “investment” and either needs to be cheaper or more effective.

You know what to (not) do …

2 Likes

I’ve got the feeling that scents work better if you’re moving.

3 Likes

Yes they do. I mention my method above.

I suggest using common scents. I recently tried 20 scents, which only cost 200 bucks. They give me:

• 1 koolasuchus
  • 1 brachiosaurus
  • over 10 rares
  • a bunch of V-raptors and other stuff
1 Like

Hmmm… I’ve only used one that I got free from a towery. It seems like a lot of people have noticed this same thing. I’ll definitely have to test it out if I get one again.

1 Like

You have to move faster than walking, otherwise it’s just not worth it to me.

1 Like

I see. I tend to use epic scents in location L1 (Kentrosaurus, Sinoceratops) and rare scents in location L2 (Dimetrodon+++). Fast movements actually seem to work .

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that as well. My gf is a pizza delivery driver, and I went with her on one of my days off this week using a capsule. So many more spawns than if I was sitting there or just walking around.

2 Likes

I agree, it’s definitely about using with caution and having the minimal expectation :joy: Overall, it’s still probably a cheaper investment than buying epic incubators if one wants to get a specific dna.

1 Like

Broke open an Epic Scent capsule last night. Walking the neighborhood to get the double spawns and had great results. I ignored some of the commons since it is far between drop boxes and I didn’t want to run out of darts.

2 Concavanators
1 Sinoceratops
2 Baryonix

1 Edmontosaurus
1 Charlie
1 Karposuchus
1 Megalosaurus

4 Purrasaurus Gen2 ( ignored)
1 Velociraptor
1 Dracorex Gen2 (ignored)
1 Dimetodon Gen2
1 Deinocherus

While the Concavanators are a bit of a bummer, I did run into a separate Barionix right before I opened the capsule so last nights haul was pretty great. I feel like I got much more out of the 1000$ scent capsule than a stupid 4500$ incubator.

I’ve used epic scent once. I dont remember what all I got but I remember being pretty underwhelmed by it, enough to where I wont do epic scents again.

Just wanted to thank the OP for not posting a 2 mile wall of pics in their post like some other idiots on this forum. Well played!!

1 Like

3 spino gen 2
1 Trex
1 Erliko
Other common and rare
And it free epic scent btw.

1 Like