Epic Scent didnt work

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I purchased an epic scent, for the 1000 credits, as you know, and I waited the entire duration of it, and not a single dinosaur showed up in it all, let alone an epic.

Area is was found in: Washington State. No reason to give my city, unless it somehow had something to do with it.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Buy an epic scent
Step 2 - idk, wait and see if one shows up? Probably will for you. Didnt for me
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Idk it was my first purchase of it. Things are expensive!

What type of device are you using: Galaxy s9+

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
At ~ the 1 minute left mark on the scent, I believe my game bugged or something because it showed I was in the middle of the ocean or something, but i still waited for an epic to show up, to no avail.

This happened to me. I later found out if you close the game and restart it will work. But obviously no one would know this without being told. It took about two to three weeks of emailing support but they eventually reimbursed my 1000 in game cash. Good luck.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t see any dinosaurs while using your Scent Capsule @Fishy, our support team would be happy to assist you if you emailed them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

I learned the hard way too. If I seen your issue earlier I would have mentioned something. What I have found is if there isn’t an immediate dino close and restart the app. Goofy work around, but til they get the bug fixed it will have to work.

This happened to me this morning with a helloween capsule. When I made 5 minutes from the beginning and no creature appeared, I closed the app and opened it again. Then it worked but he had already lost 8 of the 20 minutes. Now I think it has happened to me again with a 5 minute capsule although in this case I can not say for sure because it had been only 1 minute and a half, but it is rare that for a minute and a half no creature appears. I must say that this has never happened to me until now,