Ludia Forums

Epic scent purchased no dinos appearing

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: bought an epic scent and no dinos are appearing.

Area is was found in: map

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- buy epic scent
Step 2 - wait
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: just happened now

What type of device are you using: Google pixel 2

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) dinos should appear at all odd minutes:59 seconds. They are not.

Again at 15

And 13

I’ve hD this happen restart the game and dinos should start spawning… doesnt help with the dinos youve missed but its a say to fix it if it happens again.

The scent is long since expired now… hoping Ludia plans to reimburse me.

1 Like

I hear there giving out rare scent capsules for bugged epic scent… hope you have better luck then that. If not id take it up with google.

If you use it and no dino spawns immediately, force restart your game. I had this happen last night.

That’s absurd!!! I’ll fight to the death over it. :rofl:

1 Like

Ask support for a refund.

Hey TyrannosaurusLex, I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t see any dinosaurs appearing after activating your Scent Capsule. The dinosaurs that are lured with the capsules should have a “mist” around them which would allow you to tell if the scent lured them or not. It’s also possible that the attracted dinosaurs might not appear immediately, however, moving around at a reasonable pace will usually attract more dinos. We don’t recommend activating the Scent Capsules in a moving vehicle because the dinosaurs will have a hard time catching up since the dinos will most likely be attracted to the general area where the Scent Capsule was initially activated. If you have any more concerns, reach out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and they’ll be happy to take a look.

Um did you happen to look at the screenshots? There are NO dinos. I’ve used many scent capsules before, I know how they work and what they look like. I didn’t get a single dino from this one. @Ned

2 Likes

I wasted 200 bills in a rare scent capsule that was active for 20 minutes but no dinosaur come. Please, at least givme my 200 bills back.

See this topic - I’ve had same thing, as have several others!

1 Like

You won’t get any compensation, Ludia are as tight as anything.

Same problem here. Used a rear scent and didnt get anything… so much for there guaranteed rear encounter

If they did, it would be a rare incubator/scent.

Just bought a pack of common scents. Not one Dino showed up during the 5 minutes. I’m gonna open another one and screen record the whole time. This is wrong on so many levels… especially for people who buy the rare or epic ones that have a MINIMUM guaranteed encounter and it’s not happening.
These “glitches” where players are losing hard cash, dna, real money, etc is REALLY getting old…I saw people earlier that were cheated out of hard cash because of a glitch in the epic strike event??? It’s getting old for real…

@Soviet_nzl a guaranteed rear encounter sounds"interesting"

Great now my mind is in the gutter! It wasn’t before! :joy::joy:

I have used 2 epic scents now and both times spawned zero epics. The first was on initial release fair enough, but today it happened again, is anyone else have this issue?

2 Likes