Ludia Forums

Epic scent purchased no dinos appearing

See this topic :slight_smile:

I’ve had same thing!

I got an epic scent capsule from the scent tower today which was a nice surprise. I went round the park for 20 minutes and got 2 Gryposuchus, 1 Pteranadon and 1 TRex out of it, along with 1 Amargasaurus.

So they do sometimes spawn more than 1 epic, but yeah when it states it guarantees 1 epic and fails to do so is wrong Ludia.

1 Like

I brought a epic scent capsule and didn’t get a epic from it, posted before but they don’t care!
Just buy another one and see if it happens again would most likely be the response!
Even harder to do if you are f2p and save up that cash

[moved from Epic scent]

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: purchased an epic scent for 1000 and didn’t get any Dino, not even the 1 guaranteed epic.

Area is was found in: hunting screen

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:only once so far

What type of device are you using: iphone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Got more normals than anything. Found an utahraptor outside of the epic scent instead lol. I wasted cash for no reason… what can do i do to be reimbursed or something.

Contact support although i think someone said you get a rare scent as compensation. Not sure if you get cash back

seems normal. it would be weird if you actually got epics to spawn from it.

I was reimbursed my in game cash.

1 Like