Epic Scent Strike

This was a fantastic surprise today! A guaranteed epic scent is awesome! Please continuing offering these events. Especially during weeks that there are epic dinos in the pursuit (snake and all the Nemys components).

31 Likes

sweet. now if it actually draws a few snakes in.

5 Likes

That was a very pleasant surprise. Thanks Ludia!!

(Unfortunately I don’t have any “Epic Scent Strike” around …)

4 Likes

Damn I just created a topic about this wait 2 minutes lol

1 Like

Yes it was😍
Thanks sooo much Ludia. This is really special.

I’ve only gotten 3 Epic scents EVER!!!

3 Likes

I got one down the street. will have to go get that later.

2 Likes

I hope we have this strike in the next weeks one free epic sents seems logic because we have a few of epics incubators every weeks

2 Likes

You had luck! :hushed:

I hope this event appears more often! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

agreed. it’s nice to have.
Keep 'em coming Ludia.

1 Like

Did I miss something on all the nemys components in the persuit?
This week smilo and next week pachy is all that was announced right?
@Piere87

:shushing_face: (10 characters)

We’ve already had a Smiloceph pursuit so we are hoping (assuming) we’ll get the 3rd week of turtle for the full Smilonemys pursuit. I haven’t seen it officially confirmed, but it makes sense since Nemys hasn’t had a pursuit yet. Maybe a mod like @J.C or @Sara can clarify? :smile:

1 Like

Ok, but the snake disappears on the 14th, so no darting both snake and turtle even if they would bless us with week 3, thats why I got confused ^^

Very true. That was a bit confusing I guess. I was just saying that all of the pursuit dinos are epic so an epic scent right now really is awesome!

2 Likes

This is a fun surprise! Now, to save for Carbo or not to save, that is the question…

I had a strong feeling yesterday that Sunday was going to be a really good day. :grinning: I’m so excited about this epic scent strike. A very nice surprise. Thanks Ludia.

3 Likes

I have to thank Ludia for this got 2 snakes with this scent!!!

:wink:

4 Likes

Wow that’s awesome! I went to an L4 park and got Rhino, Smilo, Grypo, and Pterano. I really really hate that bird right now :rofl:

3 Likes

Me too lol already have lvl 30 orion and 8k pterano still. I hate when I use my epic scent in a park and it gives me more pterano not carbo.

1 Like

I don’t have a lvl 30 Orion yet (because Quetz), but I have this :rofl:

Screenshot_20200209-143848_JW Alive

1 Like