Ludia Forums

Epic Scents Not Spawning Zone Specific Epics

Is anyone else having an issue with epic scents starting with Continental creatures vs one from that zone? The point of purchasing an epic scent is you’re trying to get something from that zone. I’ve had more scents start with and sometimes only give my Continental. These are something that spawns over all 4 zones and should not be spawning first let alone be the sole creature it spawns.

9 Likes

I was in local 1 yesterday and I got 8 epics from a scent, 8 globals, 0 locals. In the past I normally got mostly, if not all, local epics from scent as you said.

1 Like

Right there is not point in going to a specific zone if all you’re getting is global spawns. It’s really bad lately

1 Like

I had 4 epic scents today. 3 of them started with continental of course. Its about time they do something about this

1 Like

I have given up with epic scents, they don’t give you anything from that zone ever.

You may as well do it from your sofa as you’re getting nothing zone specific anymore.

I keep getting bloody rex!!!

2 Likes

You explained the problem perfectly. I totally agree with you!

2 Likes

All of the epic scents I’ve run recently have started with Stegoceras (NA Continental which spawns in every zone). The most recent one did give me a Sino (whoop-de-doo) later on, but still started with Stegoceras.

1 Like

Epic scents are not worth paying money for unless you need a bunch of different stuff; the chance of getting the one thing you need is too slim. For example, the other day I used the two epic scents I’d gotten from strike towers in a large park. I wanted dodo. I got a kentro, two t-rex, three stegoceras, a koola, an eddie, two grypo, a deer, a mono, and two carbo… and zero dodo. I’m glad I didn’t pay for those scents.

1 Like

At least that’s a decent amount of epic spawns. On top of not getting anything I want I’ve been getting like two per scent lately (and yes I move around and get all double spawns).

1 Like

And here I am on epic scent #11 and I finally got a Compy :rofl:

3 Likes

My hopes later this week are now dashed. Could this be a recent change Ludia did. GamingBeaver said his first spawn was compy two scents in a row.