Epic snake teased for Valentine’s Day?!

I saw this on twitter earlier but it’s gone now? The link is for today and works to give the reward. Would make sense to finally release as part of an event.

9 Likes

oooooh. thank you.
thank you ludia.

i just cancelled my vip. now… am i really gonna get it back just for snake?

4 Likes

We love exclusive DNA. As long as it won’t get released in the wild for that whole week, we good.

3 Likes

A limited Strike Tower?

That just ruins it for the non-cheaters who don’t know how to avoid the attempt limits.

2 Likes

I thought I saw this on twitter earlier but when back and it was gone. That’s great though. I’ve been saving up dilo2 and spino!

1 Like

Looks like someone got carried away with Photoshop, mixing the reward link from today and the art from here:

11 Likes

Interesting. But I think it’s probably a leak and was deleted and now there is a cover up.

Like the instagram and Facebook ads before last patch.

1 Like

Yea. It would make sense with the patch yesterday that they added the snake event. Good call DadJokes.

1 Like

:speak_no_evil:

14 Likes

I’m just surprised at the caption in light of the “family-friendly” proclamation. How am I supposed to read this now?

5 Likes

In the words of the world famous Spice Girls…

“spice up your life”

This reminds me of that photo with the elephant wrapping its trunk around a woman’s neck…

I think it’s relatively mild post. I can think of 100 things less family friendly. Especially involve snakes.

I like the new edgy ludia.

3 Likes

Now that song is stuck in my head. Thanks…

3 Likes

It’s an actual post? I’m glad they removed it. That’s extremely inappropriate.

It’s deplorable! Can’t believe they would post such trash!

Just to avoid any miscommunication and reassure everyone that we DID NOT post with that caption. The original caption has been altered by someone. Thank you!

14 Likes

Wait so someone altered it then posted it on twitter? What in the world

2 Likes

I’m dyin. LOL

1 Like

Oh so when is the snake coming then?