Ludia Forums

Epic snake teased for Valentine’s Day?!

well dang. was really hoping for that snake. oh well.

I bet it still is. Notice they said it was altered. That means that there was a post about the snake showing up on Valentine’s Day but someone changed the wording.

1 Like

Pardon me! I will be way clearer next time :sweat_smile:.

The Titanoboa GEN 2 is already slithering in your neighborhood and the Epic Titanoboa will be featured in upcoming events.

11 Likes

10 Likes

That hype here will be calmed down quickly as we realize top darting score with VIP on 20 level is 50 epic DNA :joy:

4 Likes

i mean, even the rare boa is hard to dart. long and wide movement. not a good combo.

2 Likes

So…Valentine’s day event? Like the tweet said! I knew it!

The rare is much easier to dart after the update two days ago.

The epic snake isn’t though?

If Hunter has doubts?
Yeah… I’ll just buy the epic snake incubators. LOL

3 Likes

i haven’t gotten a chance to try so i’ll take your word for it.
dawn’s over too early and dusk is over before i get done with work.

The target points moved closer to the main body, making it a little easier.

The Titanoboa"
Well the Titanoboa is an epic, it is not available in any shape or form, it’s not slithering in anyone’s neighborhood. You mean the Titanoboa Gen 2, and this should be clarified.

Edit. Thank you :+1:

4 Likes

:thinking:

Are you sure about that?

1 Like

:snake:

2 Likes

I knew it!! It was a real tweet!!!

If they also give darting attempts at Dilo on Valentines I’ll literally die of laughter!

1 Like

I was never offended. I just love calling attention to hypocrisy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why would anyone be offended by it? It’s a tongue in cheek humour =/, the people of today are WAY too sensitive to things.

Like people who stay up all night watching TV looking for a commercial to get “offended” at, and then report it…sigh!
Bring on the next asteroid please, we need another cleanse lol

5 Likes

Thank you!!

4 Likes