Ludia Forums

Epic spawn

I believe epic spawn rate is increased in 1.10, which is great!

I run into Turtles and especially Pteranodon all the time everywhere. Are they confirmed as global spawns now?

Gamepress spawn guide is not updated.

You must live in a park !!! I hunt on average 3 hours a day and have not seen any wild turtles last 2 months except the “hybrid chase” week. Yes it is true that now I see more peteranodones than before. Specifically I have seen 3 in the last month when before it was normal to see 0 a month … I would not know if Spawn has increased :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Definetely no park. At home. At work. And anywhere on the 43 km distance in between. No other park spawn around.

Have darted apprx 75-80 Pteranodon after event ended. Also many Turtles, but not that many.

Not for me, not even on Hybrid Pursuit (only one).

2 Likes

Some areas gained park spawns with 1.10 map mess. Though I barely see a turtle, while I find Pteras all the time. 🤦😑

I often find routes between citys are now considered park-areas. Definitly seeing Pteranodon there.

Thanks, @Dinotris - that must be it. Didn’t know about that.

I have loved this map mess so far, but don’t need more Pteranodon now😆

Yeah there’s something new with the park logic. Areas that aren’t green on the map can still be considered parks. I work in one of those zones. I see some carbo and pteranodon but pretty much never the regular zone spawns. I see about 1 dracorex gen 2 a day now, it used to be 10+.
I think Ludia should fix this, although most people probably won’t mind that there are extra parks.