Should be pretty easy. Use fast and distracting dinos. Or just bleed it :grin:

3 Likes

Woohoo!! Anky :heart_eyes:

This was a good start to the morning:

11 Likes

:heart_eyes:
I got Pyro and Raja :unamused:

Soloed it with Tenontorex.
Finally got an awesome epic incubator with tons of useful common and rare DNA plus 6 Raja and 352 Kentrosaurus DNA. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Cuz this is what imbalance means to me…

1 Like

Wait, am I the only one who had both the grey and the blue incubator bug out? The incubator looked transparent in a blocky way, as in could not load the image and the associated animation. That’s a no biggie but the content itself just gave coins and stopped there. I am worried the same will happen to the epic incubator and I will get no DNA there as well…

I got same problem here, only got coins and no dna😒

1 Like

When you restart, it seems to be correct. You might want to contact support about it.

I did restart between the grey and blue one, but the same thing happened to the blue one. Then I changed my network and restarted once again for the epic one. This time it was ok.

383 Erlik!! My day has been made! :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Brachi and Raja :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

I wouldve preferred Pachycephalosaurus over the 60 secodontosaurus that I got. Come on game I really want to unlock the Pachy so bad

But hey I’ll gladly take the 280 Anky it gave me

Yeah for the rare incubator it showed a pixlatuon, then I got coins but no dna.

Went for bleeding this time. DNA was pure garbage.

1 Like

Easy strike

I just added bleeding attacks of Spinotahraptor (lvl 13) and Suchotator (lvl 15)

1 Like

Congrats! So hoping for some Anky - need it badly. None out here in the wild. Not even local parks.

I’m the exact opposite! 1300 Anky but no Kentro :frowning:

Got 270 Monolophosaurus! Monostego can get some love now.

1 Like

I got Alanqua and Gryposuchus