Ludia Forums

Epic strike event bug

So, for some reason. The game is telling me I’ve already completed to the Lost World Epic Strike Event, when I haven’t even done it yet.

Is this some kind of bug or glitch?

idk. try restarting the game.

Already tried it, isn’t work. All the other strike towers are working though. I can’t help but feel Ludia just hates me at this point.

I know how you feel. I haven’t seen any green drops in weeks but when it is finally in range, it is 180 meters away.

This is even more ridiculous. It just robbed you of 12,000 coin which is super hard to get.

And T.rex DNA which is hard to find. Especially since I spent 200 bucks on Friday to retry the Epic Gyprosuchus Strike which was harder.

And now one that is still hard, but doable. And the game basically goes “No, you’ve already done it, get lost.”

I barely won that one. The first epic incubator I have won on Friday in forever. Something like this happened to me on a rare incubator. I redid it once and it took 150 bucks from me.

so you guys have seen one? I haven’t even seen a single one out yet nor are any of the rexes in my range to dart.

2 Likes

Hey Sharpestedge_15g, if you haven’t already, could you please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a look at your account? Thanks!

Already did so yesterday. But they were rather busy, so I’m not expecting an response for a few days. And given how it’s already gone now, i’m not really expecting them to simply drop the epic incubator for free.

But thank you for suggesting it @Ned